Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cupcakes on the Brain

This has been an exciting week for me and I have another special surprise for this weekend, which I can't wait to share!!!!

Has anyone else noticed the abundance of Cupcake stuff going around lately? The other day I caught the new show Cupcake Wars on the Food Network and really liked it.

It’s a high stakes competition amongst cupcakes bakers. I am going to be honest, I don’t know if I would be worthwhile in such a stressful situation. I give those bakers a major high five for having the guts to compete on such a show.

Also, how cute is this silcone cupcake mold. The "Teacupcakes" allow you to bake and serve your cupcakes in style! Its $20.00 fo a set of four and you can order them here.

1 comment:

Sweetpaintedlady said...

ohhh I love the tecup mold, what a cute idea for high tea