Friday, October 16, 2009

Muffins in my Tummy!

When I set out on my task of creating a perfect muffin, I do what I always do…tons and tons of RESEARCH! I found many methods, recipes and how to’s on creating a tender soft muffin. I armed myself with my notes, tons of eggs, butter and sugar and went to work.

What I ended up with was an Amazing Banana and Chocolate Chip Muffin and a Lemon Mixed Berry Muffin (I totally forgot to take a picture of these, but they were berry-rrfic.) All the muffins came out soft and yummy and I had to stop myself from eating them all.



(Okay, so I took a small little nibble)

The muffins were made for a charity breakfast, so as much as I wanted to hoard them all for myself, I packaged them off and sent them on their way.


Tonight on the agenda is Cake Balls, Cupcakes and Brownies for the Bite Feast on Saturday. I am even thinking if I have time of adding Candy Apples to the menu. Ya, thats right Candy Apples. My younger sister is the Queen of the Candy Apples and she makes the best ever ( I will have to see if I can make her proud). I love the sweet crunchy red coating and then biting into the crisp tart apple...just drooling thinking about it!


Send us an email if you want us to create something yummy for your sweet tooth!

Erica @Dollfacedelights.com

No comments: