Monday, February 8, 2010

Dallas Burlesque Festival

I am so glad and kind of sad our event is over. We made it to the Dallas Burlesque Festival after tons of hard work in the kitchen, but I think things turned out perfect. After I had everything set up, I kept thinking this set up would have been perfect for a party or wedding. The table had a valentines theme and included tons of hearts.

My favorite creation were the custom cupcake toppers.

Menu

Chocolate Chip and Butterscotch Cookies

Brownies

Red Velvet Sweetie Pies w/ Strawberry or Coco Buttercream

Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes w/Strawberry or Coco Buttercream

You can see more pictures here

Please feel free to contact Erica@dollfacedelights.com to allow us to design your next event!

2 comments:

Maria said...

all looks yummy!the stall looks great too...and you look gorgeous as ever!x

Miss Dot said...

I LOVE THE TOPPERS!! Oh and EXCELLENT choice on the dress -- you look SMOKIN'! Man, what a spread you had there -- what was the most popular? After the cupcakes, I definitely woulda snatched up some of those chocolate chip butterscotch cookies. Mmmm...